Monday, December 12, 2011

Final Blog Post, Letter to the next year

Looking back on my freshman writing class, I can honestly say I enjoyed taking this specific writing class. Not only were the topics intriguing, but the variety of ways we could go about our final research paper, was indeed an advantage that I feel didn't exist in other classes. As for a future student, I would suggest on getting all the extra help you think you will need, and trying to spread out your work. The format in which the final paper is set up, makes it difficult to procrastinate(which is a good thing). When picking a final research topic, make sure it's something you are really interested in, because you will be spending extensive time on it, and you do not want to be working on a paper that you care little on. Over all I think this class is very enjoyable, especially the part that deals with remixing and plagiarism. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment