Monday, December 12, 2011

Letter to Next Year's Cohort

Before the semester start I was kind of worried about 10 pages research paper thinking what type of research I would do and how am I going to do it. What really surprise me now is to finished this 10 pages paper without even having any panic. The way final paper was divided like intro, background, methodology, findings etc....and the direction we got from you was my best part of this class. The way we started this class talking about remixing videos, and copyright law was very interesting and I learned so much about it. As same as the beginning of the class, the ending of the class is also great.

To be honest, I would not make this progress if Liz wouldn't be my teacher. She is great, helpful, and amiable no matter if she is in class or outside of the class. The was she plans the daily lesson is amazing and something different than the writing class I had taken before. One thing I would like to advice is to have more group work so that students would be more talkative. It's just me feeling like the class would be more interesting if we would have more debate, and discussion. In overall, this class is the best class of this semester for me....!!

No comments:

Post a Comment