Monday, December 12, 2011

Last Blog

When I was coming into this class, I was scared to know that I had to write an eight page paper for this class. I am not a good writer, so the idea of it freaked me out. As I started to come to class, I realized that this class was too interesting and valuable to be freaking out about it already.
I was never a big fan in writing or reading, but this class makes you enjoy it. As a matter of fact, it was the most interesting class I had this semester. It was not an easy course but all the material in it, were things I did not mind doing, even the final paper. For the final paper, I was able to pick a topic I was passionate about even though it was not a direct topic spoken in class. I think that is the best part of this class. The assignments were flexible in the sense that it was easy to make a piece of writing interesting for me.
Another thing about this class that you will be able to benefit from is the organization of it. The course is structured in a way that helps you stay on top of your things. For the project, we were naturally forced to work on it earlier. It would have been really stressful if I would have left it all for last minute, which I knew I would of.
The only tip, I can give you is to not misuse your resources. Resources are available to you, so take the opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment