Monday, December 12, 2011

Letter to Next year's cohort

I was introduced to Liz, in the month of July 2011, when I was in ECO. I still remember the first day of the class that she asked all of us to write our name and where we are from. The next day she said just feel free and be open minded. She treated us more like friends and make me realize that I was grown up. From that day on I feel like to be in this class for hours. This class has been the place where I can brainstorm all my thoughts and ideas on a certain topic. When she asked us to say our Highs an Lows, I felt I had someone to share whats going on with me. So it was just so good. I don't have words to describe her organizing ability. she is on top of everything to make sure we get things done on time. Once she even told us to use the hand motion to slow her down if she was fast. No teacher .. No teacher in my life was cooler than this.. I will certainly miss this class more than anything I have accomplished in my freshman year. Other than just liking the class and the teacher this class has been incredibly great towards enhancing my writing and reading skills. I feel like I learned how to make arguments and have a stand on it. I learned a lot about college writing and reading skills.
This class has been an awesome in the context of interacting and working in groups. my only advice to 2012 freshman is be willing to commit your time and it will worth it.
Thanks So much Liz,
You are more than a teacher , you are an inspirer. you will be missed

No comments:

Post a Comment