Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Prompt #3 peer comment

I think you make a great point with the Google maps and news mash-up-you should definitely incorporate your belief into your essay.

Your thesis is great and it gets right to the point, but you're absolutely correct. I agree that you need something more to make it specific, but your problem is not the aspect of the educational definition. You could explain what educational is in your body paragraph-probably your intro?

I think what your thesis needs is for you to tell us why the law should be reformed? What is it that you want to persuade us about?

* I hope this helped Chong...Best of luck on your paper =)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kiki!

    First of all, I just wanted to say thanks for commenting (:

    You do make a good point. I feel that my argument is a little fuzz in what I am actually trying to persuade you guys of. Basically my thought is that the idea of internet site mashups being illegal is completely ridiculous-to say in the bluntest terms. I know that there are counter arguments, but I think that people overlook the common sense uses that I brought up in my paper. I really feel like copyright law needs to be reformed in a way that it is not time sensitive; this law leaves too much up to personal discretion.

    ReplyDelete