Monday, September 12, 2011

Promt#2

I spent most of my time in computer when I am in my room, mostly either listening my favorite songs or watching a movie. I am a big fan of face book and my space, where I often go to see pictures or post a song I like. I have heard that posting a song in facebook is also illegal nowadays, but I have done that several times. I am a big fan of remix videos and music mash ups . I really like how they can create a whole different story out of those small clips.
I do remixing, I have done it in the past and I am still doing it. I have this software called Cyberlink Movie maker, which I use to make my own movies. I download the songs from Youtube, and put them on my video. Now I also download this songs for free. To download from Youtube is surprisingly free, and I have never heard that being illegal either. so I download any song that I want to use in my video and remix it .. I sometime use this bit rate to slow down the motion of the movie, and sometime I also use this trimming feature to cut the certain clips that I don't like or certain part of the song that I don't want to be in the movie. Finally I post the video on facebook and Youtube. I have got rejected many times saying that my videos are violating the copyright laws for that songs, but I still do it by using a different background music of same kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment