Monday, September 26, 2011

Promt #4

Okay.. So I use a lot of technologies. I use FaceBook, Hi5 Yahoo, Hotmail, Gmail, Google, Bing, Orkut, I use facebook most often at least on a bigger ratio than other mentioned above. Most of the time I go to facebook to see who is Online or if there is any comment s on my status or my pictures or nevertheless on my videos. I also post videos and movie clips of video. Usually I post my own videos that I have created. I also download the songs from youtube and put my short video clips in to a movie maker and mash them up. The software I use for this is called CyberLink. CyberLink is ranked as #1 in top 10 video editing softwares in America. I use Cyberlink to make Videos and also to create animations of my own type. Facebook has been a great tool for me to communicate, I have my families back in Colorado and I miss them so much. Facebook has been the greatest of all tools that is connecting me to the touch of my family. I think its one of the best thing to talk to people and make more friends. So facebook is useful for that purpose. I usually don’t tag pictures, coz I don’t feel like but People tag me a lot.. I have been taged in more than 1000 pictures so far. I just remove some tags because they are worthless to keep on my profile.

I do not subscribe games on computer. The only that I subscribe is a music software called IRdio. I don’t know if anybody uses this Software, But I think its really cool.. The good thing about this software is I can download any song of my choice for just 14 dollars a month.

I learned about this things because like all the other teenagers I also want to be creative in someways. I have seen my friends posting and making their own videos that has also inspired me in many ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment