Friday, October 14, 2011

COMMENT- BLOG 7

I think the topic you are thinking of writing about is great! Not many people give importance to the struggles of immigrants or of their feelings. We say this is the place to make our dreams come true- the land of the free! Yet, immigrants are not free, they have to feel as outcasts and have to be limited to things because they "do not belong" to this land. I do not see the problem with people from a different land living in the United States and neither should anyone else because if they do, then they forget why this is what we now call the United States. It's good that you yourself were in the same position. In my personal belief, I do not believe it would be harmful if you state that in your research, as long as you present the counter attack of those who make life of immigrants a living hell and why it is unjust. Also, remember to state the problem which I don't think should be the struggles immigrants face rather than the reason why they struggle. The struggles they actually encounter should be a branch of the main problem. I hope this helped at all or gave you something else to think about!

-Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment