Sunday, October 23, 2011

Prompt #8 Response

I really like this prompt because I feel like writing my diary which I have not written for three years. I didn't have any plans for this Meliora weekend, but I had really great time with my friends.
For me, like most of U of R students, this weekend started the last friday afternoon. I and two of my friends went to Korean Restaurant, Sodam, for the first time. We really enjoyed since it tasted like home-food! After came back from the restaurant, the campus was already filled with a lot of people, except the libraries. Thus, we watched one of the most popular movies this year in Korea in the theater in Gleason library.
Unfortunately, I didn't do many things on Saturday. Sometimes I really want to play the piano for a very long time, like this Saturday. I spent almost afternoon, like for 3 to 4 hours, playing the piano in the practice room number 4 of basement of Spurrier Gym.
Lastly, for Sunday.. the day before Monday. I had four homeworks that were due by Monday. I don't have to anything to say about that then.. Since I have a meeting Tuesday about scheduling the courses for next semester, I spent an hour planning what courses to take. It was much difficult than I thought it would be.
Anyway, I really enjoyed this Meliora weekend, thinking that time goes really fast!

2 comments:

  1. I have never been to Sodam. Is it good? I have been to Young's garden but I didn't like it... I wish to go to Sodam sometime. BTW you should come play piano more~ I really enjoyed listening to it lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats cool! I guess you actually got something out of the campus being busy, because it gave you time to explore your other interests such as playing piano rather than your usual activities on campus. i HATED meliora weekend.. there were waaaaay too many people here i thought i would be used to it since i am from the city and all but with the dining halls being overcrowded. I just felt like people were invading our space lol, idk it sounds weird but thats how it was. The only highlight was the fact that we were able to use golfcarts and we got driven places :)

    ReplyDelete