Sunday, October 23, 2011

Promt # 8

My Meliora weekend started with BME homework on Friday afternoon until 8 pm. After 8 I went out with my friends. We went to see this movie called rise of the planets or the APES. I enjoyed the movie and thought it carried a deep meaning as far as animal hurting is concerned. After the movie was done at around 10 pm we came back to the University. I saw that Russell Peters was coming here. I saw him for last 10 minutes of his show which I think was kind of nice. He was hilarious and made lots of funny jokes that made me laugh. After that I didn’t do anything for that day.

The next day, it was Saturday and I went to Buffalo NY just to hang out with my friends, I came back at around 5 pm in the evening and went to macys to buy some warm clothes for the winter. I wasn’t really able to attend any events during the Meliora weekend, Next thing I did was we went around the city in my friends, also went to the downtown area. Today so far I am very busy finishing my homework. I need to finish my chemistry homework and also the lab report, and also practice for my exam

3 comments:

  1. Hey, I also usually start BME homework on friday..But even though I start the homework that early, I often finish that homework like just a day before the due date! It is really annoying.. especially this week's homework.... and I also sometimes watch movie with my friends.

    It sounds you really had a lot of fun in Buffalo. I don't have any friends in the States besides this campus, so I feel really jealous !!

    By the way, are you feeling better? I hope you feel much better :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya today I am feeling much better. I wasnt able to walk to the dining centre yesterday.. So I just slept the whole day. I visited UHS and that was all I did the entire day.
    Yes we had some fun in buffalo. Its a cool place to hang out. The Niagara falls part was amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bed - I did not realize that you are a BME major too! Wow - 3 BME majors in 1 writing class - you'll get to know one another a lot through the next few years. What have you been studying so far?

    ReplyDelete