Saturday, October 8, 2011

Post #6 (Blogging)

You're right! Blogging is one of the online sites, or maybe the only one, that I truly admire. I think the phrase you could have associated yourself with when speaking about being safe and comfortable with sharing your secrets with a world of strangers is that you become the man behind the screen and no one could criminalize you for it. Blogging is a way to have your "diary" read and no one will care. your friends know you and will instantly have an opinion on what you do because they know you as a friend not just as a person (it sounds weird but it's true). Also, you guys share a common need; A need to breathe and expose your emotions and feelings. Although others may oppose with your feelings, there might be many more who agree with you so it isn't you against who you are expected to be, but you and others like you who may or may not feel the same.

1 comment:

  1. Exactly, us bloggers do share a need to breathe and expose ourseves. Do you think that this means we have more of a need than others? Do we blog more out of bravery than need? I have always wondered how my expressions would change if I had grown up in China versus here, grown up somewhere where my speech was more limited. I guess my question is how come most people DON'T blog or document in some sort of journal...

    ReplyDelete