Saturday, October 22, 2011

I'm currently back home with my family, since I missed them all dearly. The problem was that I had a test on Friday, which meant I had to leave Rochester in the night time. Therefore, I technically cut my weekend short. Also, since I spent so much time studying for my test, I had to bring my homework along and now I have to do all of my homework. What sucks is that I have to leave tomorrow at five in the afternoon so I have to have an all-nighter today. Although it seems as if I had to rush my weekend, my weekend has been the best one I've had in a very long time. I got to spend time with one of my closest friends, Kiara, and her mom, I'm home, and I feel very confident about my psych test.

Next year I want to stay in Rochester for Mel weekend, since I hear it's loads of fun.

2 comments:

  1. It has been a rough week... but the good thing is that you get to meet with your family again! I miss my family too and I am so looking forward to seeing them in 2 months when I get back to China :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. When us the psych test? Glad to hear that you had a good time with friends and family!

    ReplyDelete