Friday, October 21, 2011

prompt #8 response.

There seems to be so much going on this weekend, yet none of it really seems to affect me. I don't think I'm actually partaking in any of the official meliora activities, except the MYSTIC MIDNIGHT MADNESS psychic fair. It sounds so intriguing...and there's free desserts. The swim team is also having our first swim meet, an intra-team event, against some alumni. I can't wait to race.

Other than that, it'll be a weekend full of chem studying for me. Oh and you guys should all go see An Absolute Turkey because one of my friends is in it, and I heard it is hilarious! (:

I wish my parents were coming because I really miss them ):

3 comments:

  1. I miss my parent's too. At first I did not want to tell them about Meliora Weekend because I thought it would not be a smart idea. I just realized that it would have been better if they came. I would have loved to introduce to my parents the family I have formed here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teresa - How was the swim meet? What did you do at the psychic fair? Did you have your tarot cards or palm read? You can never lose with free dessert...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Liz! The swim meet was super fun...I can't put into words how great the team atmosphere is and how enjoyable it is to spend so much time with them.

    The psychic was kind of a bust ): She didn't tell me anything I didn't already know, and she recycled a lot of her lines on my friends too...but chocolate dipped strawberries were AWESOME (:

    ReplyDelete