Monday, October 24, 2011

Prompt #8

This weekend, was pretty uneventful for me. Unfortunately my family was not able to come up for Meliora weekend, so I was just stuck watching many people reunite with their families, and the long lines at Starbucks. I did get to catch up on a lot of sleep between Friday and Saturday, considering the multitude of tests I had last week, and the lack of sleep I experienced as a consequence, it was quite awesome being able to go to bed and not have a thousand things running through my mind. Besides catch up on sleep, I also worked a couple hours and saw 2 movies in my dorm. Like I said quite uneventful, but overall a very relaxing weekend, which was much needed.

1 comment:

  1. Me too i wish my family was also here for the meliora weekend. But I understand Its just too far for them to come here.. I too experienced the long lines on Starbucks. I saw people walking out of the line because it was just crazy long. I watched a movie on friday night, we went to threatre and it was fun .. Other than that I just spent my Meliora weekend on my home work and like You said sleeping ..

    ReplyDelete