Monday, November 7, 2011

Blog post #10

I think that the party on Thursday was a beneficial activity. It was nice to be able to interact with people that I normally would not talk to on regular basis around campus. I met a couple girls from China, and we played Taboo with them. I also spoke to a couple people from different ECO years, and we shared stories about our different summer program experiences. I even got to reunite with a couple of the people from the summer class, which was nice, because with our varying schedules on campus, it is very difficult to see everyone, so this was a great opportunity to catch up. The food was also a great touch. Over all I had a great time, with some good laughs. I hope the writing program keeps offering to pay for it, so that you may continue to do events like this, because it seemed like everyone was interacting well with each other, and making some new friendships, or catching up with an old friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment