Sunday, November 6, 2011

Promt # 10 Response

I had a great time in the party that was on Thursday. I met Chen, Jimmy and all other Chinese friends. I also had a really awesome chance to meet with some of my ECO friends who were there. I played almost all the games there. First off, we played the game.. Oops I forgot the name... It was a game where you would find the names starting from the letter that we got by rolling a dice. So you had to name all the things on the list starting from that letter. This game actually helped built my thinking process and I really enjoyed it. We also played many other games and the last one which is called apple to apple was really fun. I wish I had longer time to play that game. I really enjoyed it. This game actually built by knowledge about many words that I have never heard of.

I believe the Party was an awesome use of class time. It was more like a knowledge sharing party, where we all sat on a table and talked about each other and the courses that we are taking. It was more like an interaction with each other. I really enjoyed talking to new people from different places. The food was great and so the people were. I think we should organize like the same kind of party at the end of the semester where we can explore ourselves and know about what other people think about our own ideas.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I think it would be nice to have a party like the one we had on Thursday again at the ending of the semester. We could speak about what we learned and give Liz any props she needs (although she is the best professor I've had on campus). I hope the Writing program funds for all of her events. I think it was nice that we got to interact out of the school scene, yet keep our mind running with the games we played

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right .. I agree
    It was really a good use of time .

    ReplyDelete