Monday, November 7, 2011

THURSDAY PARTY

I had a lot of fun in Thursday's party, it was a great opportunity to distract my mind, spend time with classmates out of class, and interact with new people. I played games I never heard of before, but unfortunately I forgot their names. What made Thursday even more exciting was that I was allowed to bring my closest friend from here, Kiara, to the party-Having her by my side made it so much easier to open up and interact with everyone. I also spoke to a guy who was sitting next to David, unfortunately I forgot his name as well- I have an awful memory! I loved interacting with Liz as well, she is very humble, sweet, and energetic. The highlight of my day was when I saw her get on the desk and jump to the floor- that was cool. The food was good as well; I need to order from that place. They have the best fast food I have eaten thus far here in Rochester. I hope she is able to do this again with her future classes- it was great!

No comments:

Post a Comment