Sunday, November 6, 2011

I had a lot of fun at the party on Thursday, and I met Keira, Chen, and I think I met Jimmy as well. It was really great to talk to everyone and just play games and get to know each other better. I got a chance to play Jenga, Taboo, and Apples to Apples. I think I liked playing Taboo the most though :) Personally, I think this was a good use of class time. I have been super busy lately with midterms and just regular work and it was nice to forget about everything for a little while and have fun with everyone in a comfortable setting. It was also cool to talk to different people and learn new things about all the people at the party. It was a nice break from the regular class schedule, for me at least.

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you. School has been stressful and the party helped me escape that stress even for that short amount of time. I was not able to meet some of the boys that were in the other table. It is funny to see how the girls stayed in one table and the boys to another. I do not think it was done purposely but it is interesting to see the way individuals naturally meet new people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I definitely think it is a good way for us to meet people from out of class. I am glad that you had fun lol. And we had conversation in Chinese, which was impressive!!

    ReplyDelete