Sunday, November 20, 2011

Prompt #12

ISO/Simon event we attended was interesting with many information and knowledge based on cultures, economics, traditions, values, and languages. I came from the eastern Nepal, which is close to North East of India so I already have some understanding about North and East part of India. I was thrilled to learned about other regions of India. Some of the cultures they mentioned was something I have never know before. What really grabbed my interest was the growing economic of the India. I have never knew India’s economic is one of the fastest growing economic in the world. Most of the cultural festivals and holidays of India are familiar to me. However, as I mentioned above the cultures and the life style of people in southern and western India really make force me to research more. In fact, I was looking at Google to learn more about these parts of India.

The information presented by two Japanese students was totally new for me. Something made me sucked was the way security pushed down the crew on the train. I have never ever though that was happening in India. Soon, I thought that incident happened during the tsunami. Moreover, it was great opportunity for me to learn about Japanese life style of the people including their culture and business. In future I want to learn more about Japan.

1 comment:

  1. You are totally right, i didn't really think much about the different parts of India and how they differ. Some of them are completely different regarding culture and things like what they eat. Its crazy how we generalize a place but it really is has many components!

    ReplyDelete