Monday, November 28, 2011

Blog Response 28/11/12

I usually write papers in my room, in the very late night(like 2AM) after my roommate goes to sleep. It also means that I don't eat, drink, or listen to music when I write. I do like doing homework in the library, but I don't like writing papers in the library mainly because I can be easily distracted by everything in the library. I personally think that doing homework and writing papers are different. I need much more concentration and time to write papers than when I do simple calculation homework.

I don't mean that my roommate is noisy or distracts me, yet she is actually really kind. However, when she goes to sleep, I feel like I am the only one in the room. I believe that this time is when I have the greatest concentration to do anything.

In addition, in order to write papers in the very late night, I usually think about what I am going to write about, making plans during the day. Then, I can have a dozen of times to think about the paper. This makes me write papers in much shorter time.

No comments:

Post a Comment