Sunday, November 6, 2011

Prompt #10 Response

I had a really great time at the party on the last Thursday. In my chemistry lecture which was right before my writing class, I really thought that the time went very slow. So as soon as finishing the lecture, I ran to Wilson Commons. I met some new friends, playing game with them, and talking to each other. Sitting down and talking with friends were what I mostly did at the party, but I really enjoyed that time. During that time, I couldn't think of any other stuffs that have been bothering me, like homework, exams, and papers. Maybe because I didn't feel any pressure, I talked pretty much at the party on Thursday. I liked the music as well. I played three games with friends. All of them helped me to have fun with new friends. Pictionary which I haven't done for a while was also interesting, reminding me of old memories.
I believe that the party was valuable. That time was for us to communicate with new people, sharing information with each other, and having fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment