Monday, November 7, 2011

Prompt 10

What did you do at the party on Thursday? Who did you meet? Was this a good use of class time or not?
I really did enjoy the party last week. It was nice to interact with students from a different year. I already knew several of the upper class men like Henry and Tao. But I did try to meet new people. I am bad with remembering names, but I did play Taboo with international students from china. They were in my team in the game. I was not shy around them, but it seemed that they were of me. Sometimes it was hard to talk to them because they did not really want to speak to me, so they stayed with each other. Then I really enjoyed the ECO reunion and our game of taboo.
I enjoyed experiencing this break from classes. I believe it was a good use of class time. If we are viewing as an educational point of view, I can say that it helped me with my social skills. I am usually not the type to go to a person that I do not know and join a group with them. Over all it was a nice experience and break. Thank you, Liz:)

No comments:

Post a Comment