Monday, November 28, 2011

Class Post

When I write, I hate doing outlines. Maybe that is the reason why my writing is not that strong. Before, I thought outlines were essential and I did them. But later on I realized, that my writing never ends up anything like it was planned. For this research paper, I did make an outline, and yet again, my paper is not going to follow my outline. When I write, I always make last minute decisions. One thing I like doing is, just making bullet points to remind me that I have to make sure I include certain things.
When I write, I usually like writing under pressure. But since I have been in college, I have tried to start my writing several days earlier, prior to the due date. It has helped a lot. I feel a little more confident about my work.
When I sit down and write, I never like writing the whole thing at once. I get bored typing my own thoughts. That is why I write half or a couple of paragraphs and then I will go back to my writing.
Recently, writing has not been a dread to me. I kind of enjoy it now, even though I am never 100 percent confident when I write. I think that is because English is my second language

No comments:

Post a Comment