Sunday, November 13, 2011

What I know:
I know that my suspicions were correct and that gay men are targeted more by heterosexual's. this is due to two reasons that I did not know before- straight men are scared of being accused of being gay and gay men are "like women", therefore their job as being a man is pretty much not done, and it seems weird for the society to have to experience that. Also, I know how things are on a lesbian because I am a lesbian and so far, what I have read has made sense and does fall in line to my life.

What I want to know:
I sent the questions to my friend not so long ago but he still has not gotten back to me and I really want to know how it is for him being a gay man. I know he has a lot on his plate with his auditions and all, but I hope he gets the information in by this Friday. I also want to know why some females do not like the idea of gay men-since all I have read explains why heterosexual men might be against gay men and nothing about why some females are against homosexual men.

What I am having difficulty with:
So far everything is going smoothly- I am trying not to jinx myself. I have some questions about the counter argument starting from what information I have to include to make my counter-argument and ending with having a difficult time thinking of the right place to incorporate it into my essay.

No comments:

Post a Comment