Monday, November 21, 2011

Post 12

I did not go to the ISO event, but I was at CSA's calligraphy event the other day. A Rochester high school came to our school to learn about the student life at the University and learn about Chinese culture. We taught them how to do calligraphy during the event. It seems that the students were very interested in Chinese characters.

Besides teaching students, I also did one by myself... But my calligraphy is terrible, because I have never learned how to do it before. I tried and wrote a poem for my girlfriend, since it was our anniversary. I guess it was something special LOL. I was glad that Liz came to the event later, and I hope Liz also had a great time at the calligraphy event on Friday as well.

You guys should go if we have similar events going on again in the future :D

No comments:

Post a Comment