Sunday, November 6, 2011

Prompt #10

Thursday’s party actually was fantastic with lot of fun. I really enjoyed meeting up the new people and playing games. While, most of the games were new for me so I loved learning the rules and the tricks of the games. I have met lot of new freshman and learning from them was the best part of the party. Another important person I met in the party was a BME sophomore who has gone to Sydney, Australia for abroad study. It was an amazing coordination to meet her especially at the time when I was looking to meet somebody to talk about abroad study. I was doing the research about abroad study in Sydney so when I met this sophomore student and heard that there is good engineering program in Sydney I was extremely happy. Besides meeting people, pizza and wings were delicious. I don’t know about the wings but I am big fan of pizza, I love pizza. In my opinion it was really great use of class time because class is design for students to learn and study something and Thursday’s party was one of the great environment to meet new friends and learned from them and at the same time sharing my own story and opinion to them was another great things. As a whole, I enjoyed the party on Thursday and meeting new friends was the great opportunity and fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment